What's in the box
Framesets include frame, fork, seatpost, headset, seatpost clamp, thru axles, and spare derailleur hanger.
Builds are fully assembled and test ridden prior to shipping. For shipping, the handlbars are removed from the stem, rear derailleur removed from frame (but chain is still installed), and wheels and seatpost are removed from the frame. A 5NM torque wrench is included and setting the bike up upon receipt is an easy process to reinstall these parts.
Local Pick Up
To pick up your order for free at our sister bike shop, Luft Los Angeles at 1930 Lincoln Blvd, Venice, CA 90291, select "Luft LA Store Pick Up" at checkout.
We offer heavily discounted global shipping rates to try and make your purchase as affordable as possible.
Duty, VAT, and brokerage charges are not included in the shipping cost and are the responsibility of the customer (see below).
If you do not see your country listed below email use at email@example.com for a custom quote.
Duty, VAT, and/or brokerage fees are not included in the price or shipping cost and are the responsibility of the customer.
- We ship via UPS, and you are encouraged to contact your local customer service number to confirm brokerage charges.
- You can use the below calculator link to estimate import duty and taxes.
- BlackHeart Bike Company makes no guarantee of the accuracy of the GlobalPost Duty Tax Calculator and encourages customers to confirm via their local government.
- Origin and Origin Manufacturer are United States
- Frameset Tariff Code = 871491
- Bicycle Tariff Code = 871200
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.