V3 frames are identical to V2 frames apart from slightly taller headtubes for sizes 46 and 49 and a change in fork offset from 48 to 47mm.
$1,375 deposit due at time of order, $1,375 due at time of delivery.
Deposits are non-refundable unless an order can be replaced immediately with another customer.
Please note that due to global shipping supply shortages delivery date may change. We will keep customers up to date as we receive information.
Contact us directly if you'd like to spec a custom build. Note: groupsets are backordered 3-12 months, so we recommend placing deposits now for discounted pricing.
V3 frames due October 2021
- 46 = 3
- 49 = 5
- 52 = 8
- 54 = 10
- 56 = 10
- 58 = 7
- 60 = 5
- 62 = 2
- 3Al-2.5V double butted titanium frame
- 3Al-2.5V titanium seatpost clamp
- Cane Creek 40 headset
- BSA english threaded bottom bracket
- Di2 ready
- 12mm thru axle
- Third water bottle cage mount
- Spare derailleur hanger
- Max chainring 50/35 double, 44 single
- Max tires 700c x 38mm and 650b x 48mm
- 1830 grams (Size 56)
- Proprietary carbon fork
- 47mm offset
- 400mm axle to crown
- 12mm thru axle
- 480 grams
- 3Al-2.5V titanium seatpost
- Dual-bolt clamp design
- 290 grams (Sizes 46-54)
- 310 grams (Sizes 56-62)
- We offer discounts of up to 30% on groupsets, wheels, and other components. Contact us to spec your custom build.
Builds typically weigh 18 to 22 lbs depending on groupset, wheel, tire, and component choice.
We manufacture our frames, forks, and seatposts in Taiwan and China. We independently test to CPSC 1512 and ISO 4210 standards in Southern California and offer a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects for the original owner. Click here for details.