SRAM XO1 Eagle AXS
- SRAM Level Ultimate brake levers
- SRAM Eagle AXS shifter
- SRAM Force flat mount calipers
- SRAM X01 Eagle AXS rear derailleur
- SRAM Force 1 Wide crankset - 40T
- SRAM XG-1295 Eagle cassette - 10-50T
- SRAM X01 Eagle chain
- SRAM DUB BSA bottom bracket
- SRAM Paceline rotors - 160mm
- Continental Cross King ProTection 27.5 x 2.2 front tire
- Continental Race King ProTection 27.5 x 2.0 rear tire
- TruVativ Atmos Flat Carbon handlebars
- Wolf Tooth Fat Paw grips - Black
- Zipp Service Course SL Stem
- Fizik Terra Argo X3 Saddle
- HUNT Adventure Alloy 650b
19 deep | 29 wide ext | 25 wide int | 1594 g
- HUNT Adventure Carbon 650b
26 deep | 33 wide ext | 26 wide int | 1461 g
Double butted 7005 aluminum frame
Aluminum seatpost clamp
Cane Creek 40 IS42/IS52 headset
Wolf Tooth 12mm (1.5 x 164mm) thru axle
BSA english threaded bottom bracket
Third water bottle cage mount
34.9mm front derailleur hanger size
Max chainring 50/35 double, 44 single
Max 700c tires = 40mm
Max 650b tires = 50mm
ENVE Gravel Disc
395mm axle to crown
ENVE thru axle
Dual-bolt clamp design
Frame = 1730 grams (Size 56)
Fork = 520 grams
Seatpost = 255 grams (300mm) / 275 grams (350mm)
Rider weight limit = 210 lb / 95 kg
Builds typically weigh 20 to 42 lbs depending on groupset, wheel, tire, and component choice.
We independently test to CPSC 1512 and ISO 4210 standards in Southern California and offer a 5 year warranty on aluminum frames, carbon forks, and carbon seatposts against manufacturer defects for the original owner.
We offer 8 sizes to fit you better, from ~ 5'0" to ~ 6'7".
For riders in between sizes, it is recommended that women size down and men size up.
Note, BlackHeart sizing is typically one size larger than other brands.
For example, if you ride a size 54 carbon road bike you're likely a BlackHeart size 56.